Monday, November 30, 2015

Gettin Transferred November 23,2015

So we got transfer calls on Saturday and I am leaving to Lancaster. I will still be a zone leader. My new companion will be Elder Boy. He is super cool. I know him well. We will get along great. This past week went a little slower in our area because we had to work in our area and in Elder Kaspers area. Its been a good 4 1/2 months in the Monica ward. We had 2 baptism and taught a lot. I've learned so much from this area. But now I'm super excited to go back to the Antelope Valley. Dang this week a member took us out to eat. It was a very well off restaurant. Amazing food. Its been forever since we've have ate out. But we saw an awesome Maserati. Sorry for the tangent I love cars. For my birthday today we are packing and getting ready for transfers, having a zone activity, and saying bye to members. Sorry this is super short and not very spiritual we are super short on time. 

The scripture of the week is Jeremiah 29:11-13 

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

I love how it emphasizes will all of our heart. We cant do it only half way or holding back a portion of us. We need to give him our all. 

Well happy thanksgiving. I hope you all have a great week.
  
-Elder Loertscher


​Elder Boy is the one in the front on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment