Last week the district was really struggling with finding new investigators so obviously this was something we needed to fix. I prayed and came to the solution we need to each day have a miracle report. So each night each members of the district texts us a miracle and then we send a text out to the district. We have seen some amazing things this week. Its amazing how Heavenly Father can help us. I mean it is HIS work so he knows whats best for his children. This week Elder J and I were able to find 4 new investigators. We taught one member present lesson. We are working on still filtering through those that are prepared. one of the new investigators we found this week accepted a baptismal date. We also set up a ton of return appointments so hopefully all will continue to progress.
Sorry for the short email but time is a little low today. Tomorrow will be fun the west half of the mission is going on a temple trip.