Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Getting Transferred July 20th

Buckle you seat belts because we had another great week. We ended this transfer strong. Before we get to our week im sure your all dying to know where I am getting transferred to. Its kinda funny because I am going right back to where i just came from. So I am getting transferred back to East Bakersfield. I will be in a different ward though. I will be in the Monica ward. I also got a call to be a zone leader. I am way stoked to go back to those people but even more sad to leave the Ana Verde ward. Being in an area for 7 1/2 months you get to grow some awesome relationships. We have had people offering to take us out to lunch today like crazy. They are so awesome. It will definitely be an area that I come back to after the mission. I guess lets tell you about the week.

We were able to have 4 lessons. We had 7 planned but a few fell through. We got one of our investigators to come to church. He is so set for baptism on the 7th. I am so sad that we wont be here for that but hopefully East Bakersfield has some baptisms coming up. Church yesterday was good. Elder Johnson and I taught the young men. We talked about how we can take upon ourselves the name of Christ. 


​It has been raining like crazy the past two days. We wanted to go out and play in the rain during dinner last night with this family. 

​This is the famous Spencer & Henderson family. The coolest family in the mission. 

Love,
Elder Loertscher

No comments:

Post a Comment